Saturday, May 9, 2009

James P. Sweeps the Livingstone

James P. walked away an undisputed winner Saturday at the Livingstone with first in the Piobaireachd and first in the MSRHJ, gaining the overall prize! Congrats to Alex Gandy, Sean McKeown and Andy Rogers who were also in the prize list. Judges were Andrew Berthoff, Ed Neigh and Donald Lindsay. 
Check out www.pipesdrums.com for audio files of the performances of all of the prize winners in the MSRHJ event. We will be celebrating upon James P's return on Monday!
Speaking of celebrating, we are wishing all of the Mothers out there a Happy Mothers Day! I know that I own a bunch to my Mom for putting up with all sorts of antics, weird decisions and those conversations that begin with "So...I've been thinking..." which usually result in a massive upheaval of my life. She has been a solid support and super understanding...couldn't ask for anything better. Much love to Momma Troy!
-JLT

No comments: